03 July 2023, 05:58
03 July 2023, 05:00
YangaSport Cash Out Bonuus
YangaSport's cash-out feature allows you to secure winnings before the outcome of all events on a bet slip is determined. This feature is available both pre-game and in-play, as well as online and retail.
- Pre-Match Cash-Out: For bets placed before the match, 10% or 15% of the stake amount is subtracted from the bet slip during cash-out.
- In-Play Cash-Out: The odds of matches yet to be played are removed during live events. The current odds of the live games determine the cash-out amount.
- Auto Cash-Out: The auto cash-out rule depends on the odds of the settled bets or running bets after subtracting 10% from the ACCA BONUS.
- Cash-out does not apply to all games, markets, and bet types. Some market options do not have both in-play and auto cash-out.
Terms And Conditions
- The 'Cash Out' feature is unavailable for bets placed as 'Free bet'.
- The 'Cash Out' feature invalidates CUT-1 and CUT-2 offers.
- The 'Cash Out' feature is available only on multi-bets. System bets are excluded.
- Availability of 'Cash Out' is not guaranteed for all events or bet types at any time, even if it had been offered for the same event or bet type before.
- Cash-out is only available to bets placed with real money. Bonus wagers are not eligible.
- YangaSport shall not be liable for cash-out errors due to technical or feed malfunctions.
- YangaSport reserves the right to void and reclaim any 'Cash Out' where there is an indication of abuse of the 'Cash Out' feature.
- The 'Cash Out' amount is calculated based on the current odds and can change depending on when you accept a 'Cash Out'. Be sure to familiarise yourself with these terms to take full advantage of the YangaSport Cash-Out offer!
Only authorized users can leave comments.
No Comments Yet
Be the pioneer! There are no comments so far, your insightful thoughts could lead the way. Share your perspective!